Sunday 8 July 2012

Savitha, 27 years old


My name is Rajesh, originally from Udupi and I am 33 years old, currently living in Bangalore and have been married for 3 years now to a beautiful wife.. This experience happened last month when I visited Mangalore with my wife, while staying at my wife's place for a week, where my widowed mother-in-law lives with her daughter (my wife's unmarried sister). Her name is Savitha, 27 years old and unmarried. She is working as a school teacher in Mangalore. It all began on the day my wife and I reached Mangalore. We had decided to stay in Mangalore so that we could attend a couple of wedding functions. We reached in the late afternoon and I was having a nasty headache. Being a diabetic, my mother in law used to go for walks daily (with her neighbour) to a park that was close by. Since my wife was also there she joined them. I had a cup of hot coffee for the headache and they asked me to take rest and not bother about Savitha who would return from school and had a key of her own to let herself in. I went into the bedroom and dozed off lightly. After sometime, I heard some noise and was half asleep. Savitha entered my room and noticing that I was asleep and left the room. I was almost awake now and could see her leaving. In a minute, I heard another bedroom door shut. Being curious, I silently got out of bed and tip toed towards the bedroom door. I bent down and saw through the key hole and witnessed an amazing sight !!!!! Savitha was hummming a song and slowly removing the pin on her saree pallu. I was now wide awake and excited. Soon she dropped her pallu and slowly removed her blue saree. I was hardly about 15 feet away with a door in between that was shut. The saree dropped to the floor and she was in a blue blouse and gagra to match. I was getting hard and excited. Next she started unbuttoning her blouse. In a minute the blouse came off. She was wearing a black bra. Slowly she removed her gagra and that too slipped on to the floor. Her black panty black bra combination made her look like a sex goddess. She slowly bent to pick up her clothes and started folding it one by one. I saw her body curves and the huge shapely breasts almost popping out of her bra and her round buttocks clinging on to her panty. To describe her features in short - she is around 5'8" tall, very fair, long black hair, very beautiful ( of course my wife is beautiful too, but the other woman always seems more beautiful !!).

She hardly had any fat around her tummy. Long beautiful thighs, big round buttocks and a wonderful pair of boobs. Soon she was done with arranging her clothes, she adjusted her bra, ran her fingers around her navel, looked in the dressing mirror and put on her nightie. I slowly went back to my room and acted as if I fell asleep. I was happy, but determined to see her nude and if possible have an encounter with her. I woke up after some time and acted as if I slept for so long. She was in the hall, on the sofa watching TV. I joined her and talked a bit. Soon we were playing chess. I lost to her badly, not once but twice as I was in another world, but smiling and watching her closely. She asked me a couple of times why I was smiling, and even asked me if I was planning some major chess moves. Little did she know that I was smiling about the colour of her panty and bra that she was wearing inside and the way I saw her undress. Once my wife and her mother returned, we all had dinner and that night I could not sleep well. I was restless as I wanted to see her nude. I did not have to wait for long as I knew there was a big chance coming up later during the week. During the next couple of days, nothing happened. On a thursday evening, we all planned to go to a Kannada movie. Savitha joined us directly at the theatre (Jyothi talkies in Mangalore) coming from her workplace. She was looking gorgeous and sexy dressed in saree. During the interval I went to get some snacks with my wife and Savitha for all of us. As we made our way back, in the confusion, my wife who was sitting next to me moved further near my mother in law and Savitha sat next to me. During the movie, I purposely touched Savitha's hand and fingers. She withdrew as I did that. With no intent of giving up, I became more bold and held her hand tightly and she gave up. Once the movie was over, we waited for a couple of minutes for the crowd inside the theatre to move out. I was behind Savitha, I felt her back and buttocks as we moved between the rows of seats. She brushed my hands aside, but not before I squeezed hard her soft round buttocks. Finally we returned home in an auto rickshaw and I had some more fun, feeling her body. She was giving me looks and staring at me. We all had dinner together and talked about attending the wedding the next day. I could not sleep well the whole night as I made a plan to spend time in the house when Savitha was alone.

Since it was a Friday, Savitha had school for the day and could not attend the wedding my mother in law and wife decided to go to the wedding in Udupi (60 kms from Mangalore) while I decided to visit my friend's place in Bantwal (20 kms from Mangalore). Early morning, the three of us took a auto and went to the city. After seeing my wife and mother in law get into the bus to go to Udupi, I called my friend and told him that I could not make it. I took an auto and was desperate to reach home as fast as possible. I asked the driver to go faster and tipped him generously and thanked him as he dropped me in front of the house. I knew that there was just more than 1 hour for Savitha to leave for her school. As I knocked the door, she opened and was surprised that I was back. I mumbled that my friend had some urgent work that day and had to leave town. I knew she was still upset about the previous night when I squeezed her buttocks in the theatre. She asked me to watch TV while she told me that she had to get ready to go to school and had to take bath. Saying this she went to her room to collect her bath towel and clothes to take bath. She was still in her previous night saree and was looking sexy. As she came out of the room, I held her. She turned away and I grabbed her from behind. The clothes she had collected fell to the floor. She refused my contact as she fought hard to wriggle free and said ' no' 'what are you doing'?. Pulling her towards me, I kissed her hard and long. She resisted and tried to push me away, saying ' no please, this is not right'. I was in no mood to listen. I tightened my grip and in the next couple of minutes, forcibly removed her pallu. She tried again and again in vain to put her pallu in place, but I did not allow her. I buried my face in her breasts and started kissing as I forced her against the wall. With no where to go, she tried hard to set herself free but finally gave up after about 5 minutes.. Her huge boobs were rising and falling like the tide and she was breathing hard. I knew she was getting excited and did not waste my time. I removed her blouse and she was looking gorgeous in her black bra. Soon, her saree hit the floor. She was very shy and not looking at me. But she made one last plea saying that she was scared. Being in no mood to listen, I tore open her gagra and she stood there in front of me in a black bra and panty - like a sex goddess. I was in a different world as I undressed her and removed her bra and panty. She was naked and very shy. I licked and sucked her boobs to my content, kissed her lips and tasted her saliva and for the first time she kissed me back. I went down on her belly button,kissed it and licked it and moved my finger around it. Gently, I kissed her pubic hair. It was smelly and very moist.

Realizing that she was wet and excited, I licked her private area nicely for quite some time. The smell of urine and the salty taste, not to mention the slimy texture was giving me a high. For the next few minutes, I kissed every part of her body and was getting excited. I was careful not to finger her vagina as I wanted to pierce her using my dick. I was very hard and removed my clothes with only my underwear on.. I pulled her into the bedroom and made her lie on the floor. I put on the light and saw her radiant beauty. Removing my underwear, she saw my long hard rod in position and ready to fire. She was scared and I pacified her with comforting words. Not wanting to delay, I spread her legs wide and licked her vagina. The smell was strong and horrible and she was wet to the core. I could see that the secretions were light white in colour and sticky. I positioned myself and in one rapid movement plunged into her. I was in her and she let out a cry saying ' amma, it is paining.' I was in no mood to stop and drove into her harder and harder. She tried to push me off, but my weight and hands held her as I pushed my penis into her and rode her like a bull. I was reaching my peak and was about to cum. In a couple of minutes, I ejaculated inside her and felt a great relief. Soon I removed my penis from her cunt. It was covered in blood and I realized that she was bleeding. I had deflowered her virgin pussy and she was crying a bit - due to some pain and then some due to the shame she felt. I spent the next half hour cajoling her and warding off her pregnancy fears by telling her that I could give her pills ( that my wife was taking so as not to be pregnant - I later went to the medical store and got some for her). I cleaned her up with cotton, kissed her breasts, played with her ass, fingered her asshole and licked it too. There was definitely traces of yellow shit and it was smelling real bad. She could not believe that I was doing all that stuff and said that I was so dirty. I then pulled her up and took her to the bathroom. I watched her pee and saw that any remaining blood was washed off.

Once she was done peeing, I tasted her salty private area, even as she complained and gave up. She then remembered that she had to call the school to tell them that she would not be reporting to duty as she was sick. We finally had bath together and I enjoyed every second of it - feeling her soft curves, soaping her and washing her private area and kissing her. It was a pleasure to watch her dress up and I played with her as I forcibly undressed her to see her fully nude again, kissing her and licking her to my heart's content.. She was now ok and realized the impact of sensual feelings. In the end we had breakfast together and spent the morning and afternoon in each other's arms. All said and done, in about a couple of hours, I fulfilled my wish and fucked her virgin pussy and tasted her hidden and private space. During the remaining few days that I was there, I did not get any chance to have fun with her. But the whole experience was worth the trip that we took.

No comments:

Post a Comment